Lost Hikers: Photo release

Founded on August 25th, 2016

1. I understand that there are two categories to publish pictures:
  • Private ones, like Meetup, where the pictures can be only seen by the members of the group.
  • Public ones, like Facebook and Blogs, where the pictures can be seen by everyone.


2. I know that posting pictures and stories have the purpose of promoting the activity and to share the sentiment of nature enjoying and caring.

3. I understand that all the pictures may be posted in our private Meetup group, where all their members can see them.

4. When a picture shows my face, I can choose, by activity, when the picture can be public outside of our Meetup group.

That said:

I hereby grant Lost Hikers organizers, co-organizers and event organizers, permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration; limited to the purpose of the activities related to this group, posted in its page on www.meetup.com.

I understand that my pictures shared freely to the group u organizers may be public or posted in Meetup, other social media or web-base publications, giving the credits to my person under my name or pseudonym I choose. All this without payment and with the purpose of the activities related to Lost Hikers.

I hereby irrevocably authorize Lost Hikers organizers to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.

I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge the Lost Hikers from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.

I have read and understand the above photo release. I affirm that I am at least 18 years of age, or, if I am under 18 years of age, I have obtained the required consent of my parents/guardians as evidence by their signatures below.

Signature: <signature>
Name: <full name>
Date: <date>

Last update on: 02/11/2020

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios...